Employee Documents

Are you currently working for us and need a time card? Do you need to make changes to your tax withholdings or direct deposit info? 

Here are some forms you might need.

We care about your personal information and want to keep it protected and safe. Please do NOT fill out and send in forms unless you are a current employee of South Shore Staffing out on assignment for us.

Have questions? Call our office and we’re happy to help! (781) 575-0500